[chirp_users] Tone Settings TX, RX (TSQL & DCL) discussion

Jim Unroe
Tue Jul 22 15:58:36 PDT 2014

Whit,

You must have missed my earlier post. New CHIRP users like yourself that
are confused by the displayed default values that are unused, ignored and
don't matter based on the Tone Mode selected, should enable "Hide Unused
Fields". With this feature enabled, the default values in the columns that
are unused, ignored and don't matter are shown blank. Here is how you
enable this feature.

1. click "View" in the menu bar
2. click "Hide Unused Fields" so that it is enabled (a check mark is
displayed to the left)

Jim KC9HI