[chirp_users] Tone Settings TX, RX (TSQL & DCL) discussion

Jim Unroe
Tue Jul 22 17:00:01 PDT 2014

> May I presume that if for any reason I have a setting that requires one of
> the hidden columns it will re=appear?

Whit,

Yes. Test it.

Select Tone as the Tone Mode and you will see 88.5 (or some other value) in
the Tone column and the ToneSql column will be blank. Then change the Tone
Mode selection to TSQL and you will see the Tone column become blank and
the 88.5 will appear in the ToneSql column.

Note: Be sure that when you change the Tone Mode selection that you click
onto another cell to make the selection "stick". Otherwise it will look
selected when it really isn't. If you click the [Go] button and value
stays, you had it selected properly. If the setting reverts back to the
original setting, it wasn't.