[chirp_users] Tone Settings TX, RX (TSQL & DCL) discussion

Dr. Whit Woodard
Tue Jul 22 14:18:49 PDT 2014

Thanks, Jim.  I select the “Tone” option in the Tone Mode column; the Repeater PL in the Tone column; “88.5” in the ToneSql column; “023” in both the DTCS Code and DTCS Rx Code columns; and finally “Tone->Tone” in the Cross Mode column.  All but the Tone column do not allow me a blank or “none” option.  Does that sound right to you?

Whit
k3wb