[chirp_users] FT-60 cable question

Eldon Griffiths
Fri Jul 11 10:10:54 PDT 2014

John,
I just tried these instructions without the cable attached. They work!

The [MONI] switch is the centre switch on the left side of the radio. It
has the the dimple in its centre. If you are pressing this switch when
you turn your radio on it should go into the menu mode and allow you to
select option 8 with the channel selector knob.

If this doesn't work then you may have a problem with your radio.

Eldon