[chirp_users] FT-60 cable question

Jens J.
Fri Jul 11 09:55:51 PDT 2014

On yaesus at least, getting into clone mode should have nothing to do with the cable, and all about the procedure/technique.
See this nice instructional video from Tony Milluzzi, KD8RTT, on youtube: How to Program the Yaesu FT-60R with Chirp

How to Program the Yaesu FT-60R with Chirp
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

________________________________
 From: John Barker <john at jabarker.net>
To: 'Discussion of CHIRP' <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] FT-60 cable question

Hi Eldon,
My problem is that on step 4 I cannot get to "F8 CLONE" it just goes to a normal radio frequency.  Could this be that I do not have a good cable that is recognizing it is in a clone application.  I had another friend clone his frequencies on to my phone and that worked good.  Do you think it might be my cable or something else, thanks
John