[chirp_users] yaesu 897

Tom Hayward
Wed Jan 29 16:54:58 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Basil Copeland <blcjr2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this source code available?  I'd like to copy these instructions for some

Yes, source code can be viewed under the "Repository" tab on the
website. See the Developers wiki page for full checkout info.

> of the other Yaesu radios I have.  Until it is fixed, a bug I've reported in
> the daily builds for Yaesu (at least confirmed for FT-60 and FT-8800)
> requires me to go back to the stable release version (which as you know
> doesn't display these instructions).

By the way, I had a look at the code changes between the version you
found to be working and the one that doesn't and all I found were some
code readability updates (r1594).

Tom KD7LXL