[chirp_users] yaesu 897

Basil Copeland
Wed Jan 29 15:15:14 PST 2014

Is this source code available?  I'd like to copy these instructions for
some of the other Yaesu radios I have.  Until it is fixed, a bug I've
reported in the daily builds for Yaesu (at least confirmed for FT-60 and
FT-8800) requires me to go back to the stable release version (which as you
know doesn't display these instructions).

Basil
KE5GAE