[chirp_users] Chirp not populating

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 6 13:32:51 PST 2014

> After Dan's message I connected the radio uploaded  to the program,
> closed it down, reopened.  Clicked repeater book  set in parameters, no
> data. I then tried the deleting the config file. Same results. If you
> need any other data please let me know.

I said in my first email what we need from you in order to help. It
seems to work fine for several people, but we don't know what you're
searching for and need your debug log in order to help track down the issue.

However, is there any possibility that you're not noticing that after
the query, a new tab opens up next to the first one called
"RepeaterBook"? Try starting chirp, and doing the Radio->Query part
without going to File->New first. That should make it more obvious.

--Dan