[chirp_users] Chirp not populating

G T
Mon Jan 6 13:47:53 PST 2014

Hi
That is how I have tried it. Opening Chirp (blank) then Radio, Query Data Source, Repeater Book , a little window appears (query) I input the data click OK. Then it populates with the headers however the freqs are all 000's
I have tried it the other way also where I click open the I find the Baofeng file, open it and the file that I have populates the data that I had downloaded to the radio all's good. I then have tried the Query it does create a tab however it is blank on the freqs.
As far as the debug file I'll  need some help to it and send it.
Thanks for all your help.
Gus

Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 13:32:51 -0800
From: dsmith at danplanet.com
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Chirp not populating

> After Dan's message I connected the radio uploaded  to the program,
> closed it down, reopened.  Clicked repeater book  set in parameters, no
> data. I then tried the deleting the config file. Same results. If you
> need any other data please let me know.

I said in my first email what we need from you in order to help. It
seems to work fine for several people, but we don't know what you're
searching for and need your debug log in order to help track down the issue.

However, is there any possibility that you're not noticing that after
the query, a new tab opens up next to the first one called
"RepeaterBook"? Try starting chirp, and doing the Radio->Query part
without going to File->New first. That should make it more obvious.

--Dan