[chirp_users] Chirp not populating

G T
Mon Jan 6 13:23:27 PST 2014

Hi
My Baofeng UV5R has data in it as a friend sent me his file I I was able to download to the radio. I then tried to download date for El Paso and Albuquerque and a couple of other places. The program would create another tab but it would not show frequencies (all 0000)
After Dan's message I connected the radio uploaded  to the program, closed it down, reopened.  Clicked repeater book  set in parameters, no data. I then tried the deleting the config file. Same results. If you need any other data please let me know.
TNX
Gus