[chirp_users] Who used CHIRP in linux ubuntu mode ?

David Ranch
Mon Dec 8 14:47:46 PST 2014

Try out Andy's HamRadio ISO:

     http://sourceforge.net/projects/kb1oiq-andysham/

It has Chirp pre-installed but you'll probably want to upgrade it before
you run it.  After that, just follow the Chirp documentation.  Since
you're using a UV-5R, see:

     http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_CHIRP.php

--David