[chirp_users] MacBook Air will not talk to UV-5RPlus

Bob DeFranco
Tue Apr 15 19:34:42 PDT 2014

Pete,

I suspect it IS a driver problem of some sort. However, I should say that I
did not install the Prolific driver, the OS just recognized the cable when
it was installed. When I open CHIRP,  the dropdown menu in the download
dialog does not show anything other than a Bluetooth port, suggesting that
CHIRP doesn't see the cable or its driver.

Bob DeFranco