[chirp_users] Tim at Yaesu Tech Support warns against Chirp, recommends RT Systems products

IZ3GME Marco
Fri Oct 18 01:48:33 PDT 2013

Hi Charlie
for your demo have a look to
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K4MDTZ2O4uV4kw10l3WukY_hrjr7kCAebdHX46ipqpE/edit?usp=sharing
may be you can find useful material there but remember it's a little
outdated (last update was in may).

I think there's nothing I can add to the rest of discussion but let me
say that I programmed my ft817 and ft857 "hundred" times during
development of those modules and they are still alive.

73 de IZ3GME Marco