[chirp_users] Tim at Yaesu Tech Support warns against Chirp, recommends RT Systems products

Wayne Ridley
Fri Oct 18 05:45:52 PDT 2013

Whether the software has an effect on the Yaesu radios or not, the reality is, that for Mac users Chirp is the only solution since the RT software only works on Windows.

Works great so far on my VX-6R.

Wayne Ridley
VE3LFB