[chirp_users] UV-B6 : howto get into programming mode

eMyListsDDg
Sat Oct 5 16:50:45 PDT 2013

Hey Milton,

appreciate your reply. i found the link at Miklor for the correct drivers and the instructions on how to "update" win7 device error to the correct Prolific driver.

i was just about to return this cable to amazon and buy the 16.00usd one for Baofeng and a user ther had a link to the Miklor driver. weird how that "one" particular driver version is the one that works.

anyways, i can now comm with the UV-B6 via the Chirp sw on Win7 64bit and downloaded my first template.

now to figure out what i need for my first image to upload.

thanks
bill

--
Bill
Key fingerprint = DB4D 251B FE8A BDCD 2BE4  E889 13F1 78D0 A386 B32B