[chirp_users] Problem reported with Windows download?

Marty Hartwell
Sat Nov 16 13:35:34 PST 2013

Hi

If someone were to run across Chirp on a site other than Chirp's site I
could believe someone
could put some things in the download/install that were and are not in
the official site.
Anymore if I am downloading some "free" software or even updates to some
other software
I always look for the fine print of loading some toolbars for something
I don't want. I also go
though out Window's PC's and remove unwanted software on about a monthly
basis.

Marty kd8bj