[chirp_users] Problem reported with Windows download?

Todd Bloomingdale
Sat Nov 16 09:44:13 PST 2013

I've downloaded and installed chirp for over 6 months on my windows
machine, each time there is a new daily build version and my  malware and
also virus scan has never had a problem with chirp. My downloads and
installs get checked at each install, regardless of daily build or stable
build.

Todd Bloomingdale, KC9LOX
Tomah, WI