[chirp_users] How do I run Chirp on a Mac?

John M. Prosser
Wed Nov 13 08:16:31 PST 2013

On Nov 12, 2013, at 10:13 PM, Tom Hayward wrote:

> For OS X, there's a .app file. You just click it to run it, like any
> other app on OS X. The only dependency is that you first install the
> KK7DS Python Runtime.

Apparently the problem was that I had not installed the Python Runtime. I had tried to run the .app before, but of course it didn't work. Haven't actually used Chirp yet, but it appears to be working.

Thanks to all who replied to my post. This list is awesome!

Morris  KB6QR