[chirp_users] How do I run Chirp on a Mac?

Tom Hayward
Tue Nov 12 22:13:47 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:31 PM, John M. Prosser
<jmprosserrvm at charter.net> wrote:
> Using Intel-based Mac mini, OS 10.6.8. I have followed the directions as
> well as I could to make a USB drive, but can't see how to use it. Lots of
> files on the drive, but nothing jumps out at me as a startup file. I hope
> some of the experts on this list can tell me where I am going wrong.

For OS X, there's a .app file. You just click it to run it, like any
other app on OS X. The only dependency is that you first install the
KK7DS Python Runtime.

Tom KD7LXL