[chirp_users] How do I run Chirp on a Mac?

Dave Nathanson
Tue Nov 12 21:40:10 PST 2013

Hi Morris,
 I believe you may be making a Linux boot drive that will run the Linux version of CHIRP.

You may find it more direct to download the Mac OSX version of CHIRP and just run it like any other Mac app.
Here is where to download the Mac OSX version of CHIRP (and the others as well):
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download

More Mac tips are here:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/MacOS_Tips

HTH