[chirp_users] Radio still does not respond

The Silver Fox
Wed May 29 15:21:45 PDT 2013

Welcome to the world of windows hidden files and the hardware hive.

Too bad its been this way for generations.

W6ARH

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of km9m-zig at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:25 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Radio still does not respond

try plugging the programming cable into a different usb port.
I'm pretty sure this was my error problem, i use an older dell laptop.

I attempted to use the usb ports on the side, no joy.

for S & G's I plugged the cable into one of the usb ports on the back, and bingo..

Dell Laptop running XP-SP3.

GL and 73,

Zig - KM9M

  _____