[chirp_users] Radio still does not respond

km9m-zig at comcast.net
Wed May 29 14:24:38 PDT 2013

try plugging the programming cable into a different usb port.
I'm pretty sure this was my error problem, i use an older dell laptop.
I attempted to use the usb ports on the side, no joy.
for S & G's I plugged the cable into one of the usb ports on the back, and bingo..
Dell Laptop running XP-SP3.
GL and 73,
Zig - KM9M