[chirp_users] Radio still does not respond

John LaMartina
Wed May 29 10:51:20 PDT 2013

Madison,

Someone on the UV5R group said they actually needed to pull the cable Out a tiny bit to get it to work.

It's a long shot, but 'any port in a storm'.

John    K3NXU

http://www.miklor.com

 <http://www.miklor.com/amazon> amazon