[chirp_users] [chirp users] New Daily Build

James Earl Wells (KDØAJZ)
Sun May 5 11:08:31 PDT 2013

If the icon is in the Chrip daily build then all you have to do is right
click on the dummy icon then you will choose properties, and then choose
change icon. Then browse and go where chrip is on your computer and click on
the icon and then okay and then apply back on the properties menu, then okay
and there is your icon.

Don't know about any other way to do it but when it happens to me on other
programs that is the simple solution. I like to change icons sometimes.

James
KD0AJZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Hartwell
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 12:57 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] New Daily Build

Since no one has answered my question I didn't have the Icon, however yes
the application is working. I still don't know why the icon did not show
up when the application was installed in the first place. I do get the
daily builds from the PPA as I had setup as first explained, no icon since
then. I will now attempt to get a launcher with the icon.
Thanks for pointing me at the right location anyway.

Marty kd8bj