[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Marty Hartwell
Sun May 5 10:57:08 PDT 2013

Since no one has answered my question I didn't have the Icon, however yes
the application is working. I still don't know why the icon did not show
up when the application was installed in the first place. I do get the
daily builds from the PPA as I had setup as first explained, no icon since
then. I will now attempt to get a launcher with the icon.
Thanks for pointing me at the right location anyway.

Marty kd8bj