[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Phaeton
Sun May 5 17:05:10 PDT 2013

It's easy to see why you don't post your email address with your comments.
This guy wants help and all you do is reprimand him like he's a child.

How do you live with yourself? I'm the owner of several ham radio Yahoo
news groups with thousands of members and not once have I ever replied
in such a smug, self conceited manner as you often do. I doubt you have
the balls to allow this post to propagate being the censorious swell-headed
arse you are Dan but just maybe, you'll grow a set and let this comment
propagate so all can get a feeling of what those who aren't your "sheeple"
feel about you.

Shame on you

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core