[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900R driver needed. I think :)

Apple //GS
Mon Mar 11 17:46:54 PDT 2013

Okay.  First thank you and Dan so much!!  :)

Well, I got CHIRP to see the radio, after following what you said (I feel soooooo dumb, I should have re-read that stuff)  thanks.

I got CHIRp to download from the 7900.
I then input some channels from the Repeater Book input.

The channels went in to the CHIRP spread sheet.

I then tried to upload back to the radio……………..

THis it what it says now:

Radio did not ack block at 0

-Mark