[chirp_users] Help requested for Yaesu 857D

IZ3GME Marco
Tue Jun 25 11:58:57 PDT 2013

Hi Timothy
you probably have a "us model", you should have selected specific driver, "FT-857/897 (US)" in the list, I'm pretty sure this is the reason of the clone error.

To restore your radio you can download to chirp using the right model, at the end of clone the radio have to show no error. In case of error please stop here and send me the debug log with the .img file.
If clone end correctly you can copy/paste from the previous image all memories and then display settings to manually copy them.
Finally you have to upload the image (the new one I mean) to the radio.

If you can wait till tomorrow I can copy all settings and memories from the "bad" file to a good one if you send me both.

Hope this can help.

73 de IZ3GME Marco