[chirp_users] Baofeng uvr5a - chirp offset settings won't save

Larry
Fri Jun 21 07:50:57 PDT 2013

As long as the transmit and receive frequency are correct ignore the 000 offset. The boafeng will also ignore the 000. That is just how the radio works. Even if you program from the key pad the radio ignores the offset. It only works from the transmit and receive frequency
WB2UFO
-- Larry
Sent from my Nexus 7