[chirp_users] Baofeng uvr5a - chirp offset settings won't save

Allan Cordova
Fri Jun 21 07:45:49 PDT 2013

Hello,

In uploading the chirp settings to my baofeng uv5ra, it appears that all
settings are saving to to the radio correctly - except for the offset
settings which just read 0.000. The frequencies are for 70 cm fm receivers
in my area, so all the values in the chirp file are 5 MHz.

Apologies if this question is better directed to a baofeng support forum,
but I suspected some folks on this mailing list were likely to have
encountered this question before.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Allan