[chirp_users] programing thf6a

Frederick R. McDougall
Thu Jun 20 15:27:34 PDT 2013

My experience with a Baofeng UV-5RC is that I must download from the radio
to obtain an appropriate *.img file which I modified and then uploaded to
the radio.  Trying to use a CSV file was hopeless.  With the correct img
file there are 2 buttons in the upper left DSTAR and Conventional (by some
other name).  I hope this helps you with the thf6a which I know is a
different breed.  I had to go to the bottom of the USB selection to get the
right connection for Ubuntu.
Fred VA6FRM