[chirp_users] programing thf6a

Tom Hayward
Thu Jun 20 14:07:58 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:01 PM, LeonardKeepers
<Leonard.Keepers at comcast.net> wrote:
> hi tom thank you for your reply. i did the download from the radio. yes
> i saw in manual how to set it to mic pc. two questions have not been
> answered. when going to file and clicking on new chirp comes up in dstar
> programming mode and my device manager tells me usb to serial connector
> com port 4 or 5 depending on which usb port i plug int on my computer.
> how do i get out of the dstar programming mode.
> Leonard

File > New creates a CSV which is generic and can be imported into any
radio. The Dstar fields will only be imported into radios that support
Dstar. You can ignore them.

I hope that answers your questions. I wasn't able to spot a second
sentence in the form of a question in your email.

Tom KD7LXL