[chirp_users] Icom T70 to MacBook not communicating

Vincent Burolla
Sat Jul 27 17:12:55 PDT 2013

I tried uploading data from my Icom HT to my MacBook and I still get the "Failed to communicate with the radio: Unexpected response from radio." message.  Previously, I thought that I had maybe a cable problem, so today I used a known good cable (works with my KX3), but still no luck.  I'm running Mac OS 10.8.4 and installed Chirp 0.3.1 and KK7DS Python Runtime RIO.  I tired with just turning the radio on, and then with the radio placed in the Clone mode, but it makes no difference.

What am I missing?

Vince