[chirp_users] Icom T70 to MacBook not communicating

Robert Gendreau
Tue Jul 30 16:44:17 PDT 2013

I'd try deleting the drivers and starting again; go to either the FTDI or Prolific websites for instructions. Generally you'll probably have to use Terminal to manually remove the existing drivers. Both sites have instructions for this IIRC.

Rob