[chirp_users] CHIRP - support for ICOM IC-2300H

chris at engravedimage.com
Tue Jul 9 10:06:32 PDT 2013

It's much easier to get the process started if you are willing to do
the work. What you will need is the radio, the correct cable for the
radio, and software that works to read the radio (ideally writes to the
radio as well). It is easier to use Windows XP if possible as serial
sniffer programs are easier to obtain and use on this operating system.

Chris
KC8UFV