[chirp_users] CHIRP - support for ICOM IC-2300H

Tom Hayward
Tue Jul 9 10:20:18 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Stephen Nichols <sc.nichols at frontier.com> wrote:
> Hello Jim
> Somehow i am not able to complete the entry online but am interested if you can add Kenwood TK 2100 to the list of compatible radios?

If I'm understanding you right, you've tested the TK-2100 with Chirp
(presumably with the TK-7102 driver) and it works just fine. Now you
would like to add it to the list of supported radios on the homepage.
Is this correct?

You'll need wiki editor privileges to do this. We'd love to have some
more people volunteer to maintain documentation in the wiki. No need
to be a developer. If you already have an account set up on the site,
Dan can make sure you have wiki privileges. I'm not sure if accounts
have wiki privileges by default or if they are limited to the Issues
section.

Tom KD7LXL