[chirp_users] programming a kenwood thf6a

LeonardKeepers
Wed Jul 3 18:11:58 PDT 2013

hello group i had a ham friend come over to my house today to try and
program  my thf6a hand held. he used his laptop computer with wndows 7.
when he tried to read from the radio the following appeared ( the
kenwood thf6 operates in live mode.this means that any changes made are
immediately sent to the radio.because of this you cannot peform the save
or uplaod operations. if you want to edit the contents off line please
export to a csv file using the file menu). my friend and i could not
figure out what this means. i could not get this to appear on my windows
xp machine using chirp.i am still uisng the wouxum usb programming
cable. would anyone know what this is saying about the thf6 radio. thank you
Leonard