[chirp_users] CHIRP and Yaesu VX-7R

KE5EOT
Thu Jan 31 11:41:06 PST 2013

I like the fact that the other settings aren't changed, just the
frequency list and things that are related to it. I've gone to club
meetings and programmed new radios (and old ones that the owner never
had time to set up) for other members. Many of the settings are
personal, and changing them means that the owner has to go in and reset
all the settings that are specific to the user such as mic sensitivity,
display settings, auto time off, and many others. It all depends on the
radio.

Randy (KE5EOT)
   ARRL, QCWA, ARES, RACES
      http://ke5eot.webs.com