[chirp_users] CHIRP and Yaesu VX-7R

Phaeton
Wed Jan 30 11:46:37 PST 2013

Lots of things are not included I guess the new radios
the intent is to get channel mapping working first to
make programming a bit easier. But you should
be able to set your deviation to half or narrow by
copying the channels into VFO changing it there then
writing it back to the same memory spot. That doesn't
take much time unless you have maybe a hundred or
so channels to change to narrow. Then I would look
for software that does have that set menu item. Not
sure if there is a VX-7 Commander I know it supports
my VX-5.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core