[chirp_users] New Chirp User ???

Bill Gabbard
Mon Jan 14 13:04:35 PST 2013

I'm a new user to Chirp & have a Baofeng UV-5RA (BFB297).  I'm using the Chirp Daily Build from 20130111.  A few questions:
--Is the Freq. on the spreadsheet the TX or the RX Freq.?
--On all Channels but where I've put a Tone of 151.4, it displays 88.5,
--Also shows 88.5 on ToneSql, 023 in DTCS Code & DTCS RX Code,
--What is DTCS Pol which shows NN on all channels,
--Is there a source I'm not aware of that explains the meaning of each Column?  Some like Name, Tone Mode, Duplex, Offset, Mode, Power, & Skip I know but others I don't.
73s & thanks,
Bill