[chirp_users] New Chirp User ???

Jim Unroe
Mon Jan 14 13:41:51 PST 2013

Hi Bill,
Visit the Miklor website ( miklor.com/uv5r/ you will be redirected to
http://uv5r.99k.org/) and then access the "CHIRP Software & FAQs" page. On
that page there are links to a CHIRP Guide and a CHIRP Examples page. I am
in the process of updating the guide, but it sill still answer a lot of
your questions.
Jim KC9HI