[chirp_users] 817 error while downloading

David J. J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Jan 14 09:17:02 PST 2013

Please give version number, not "latest version" and operating system used when saying something doesn't work.  Otherwise it is not very helpful and can cause ,e to get confused.

73

David N1EA
- --
Sent from my Android nook color
with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.