[chirp_users] 817 error while downloading

Kurt Savegnago
Mon Jan 14 08:02:03 PST 2013

I just used chirp to change the mode on 60m to CW yesterday for amplifier
testing into a dummy and had no issues with it with my 817ND
under Slackware Linux.  Switched back to USB when done testing.
Used latest version.

                                Kurt KC9LDH