[chirp_users] 817 error while downloading

Dan Smith
Sun Jan 13 20:02:01 PST 2013

> while downloading from my yeasu 817 there is an error while
> downloading. memorie 199 is labeled as error and most of the
> memoroies are blank. now i cant even get it to conect at all. radio
> works fine

Please file a bug on the website and attach your image and debug log.
Instructions are in the documentation if you don't know how.

> also if you cancel the download before disconecting the cable, you
> get a blue screen of death and the computer restarts

This is either a driver or hardware problem. Windows BSODs cannot be
directly caused by application software.