[chirp_users] Chirp LiveCD

B Giff
Tue Feb 5 14:59:07 PST 2013

I just returned from a business trip where cell phone access was minimal and internet access was completely non-existent (so no, I didn't fall off the edge of the world).  I am in the process of uploading a new version of the Chirp LiveCD.  It should be available around 0200 GMT.

       sourceforge.net/projects/chirplivecd/

The only change is that it contains the 4Feb2013 daily.  If you are using the previous version on a USB drive or through a virtual machine and have updated using the Chirp updater, then you are already up to date with this release.

Bob