[chirp_users] Chirp, RFNET Lookup, tones

Dan Smith
Mon Apr 1 19:08:34 PDT 2013

> When I use CHIRP and online lookup, it downloads the repeater names,
> frequencies and offsets, but appears to set the tone to 88.5 and not
> propagate any of the correct ones, where there is one. I have tried
> some of the CSV formats from the web page, but they don't seem to go
> anywhere.

I don't have access to an RFinder account anymore, so I can't debug
this. It sounds like the RFinder server has changed their data format
again. I suggest you contact them for more information.

It sounds like maybe it's time to remove the RFinder driver from the
tree as it gets very little use and is clearly in disrepair. Does
anyone feel strongly about this?