[chirp_users] Chirp, RFNET Lookup, tones

Serge Burjak
Mon Apr 1 20:24:57 PDT 2013

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply.

It appears that the 88.5 appears in the areas where there is no tone
specified. After looking in more detail, tones are correct for the
sites that do have a tone. Also the TONE column actually says NONE for
those without. My error it seems.

Another quick question, is there a template for changing global
defaults? Would be good to set high power as the default for all
frequencies..

Serge