[chirp_users] Chirp, RFNET Lookup, tones

Serge Burjak
Mon Apr 1 17:27:53 PDT 2013

I am a VK amateur. I have a VX7, I have a subscription to rfinder.net
. It appears to have correct information when I look at the web page.

When I use CHIRP and online lookup, it downloads the repeater names,
frequencies and offsets, but appears to set the tone to 88.5 and not
propagate any of the correct ones, where there is one. I have tried
some of the CSV formats from the web page, but they don't seem to go
anywhere.

I am a newb, could be my ignorance, but any info would be welcome.

Regards.

VK4SB