[chirp_users] Help needed, can't write to Yaesu FT-60

chirp.cordless at xoxy.net
Sat Sep 22 17:04:46 PDT 2012

Thanks, I did see your mention of VFO mode in your post yesterday,
and I've been carefully putting the FT60 in VFO mode before trying
to write. I do note that it doesn't seem to need that to clone from
another FT60, and I think the idea is that's what it thinks it's doing ...

But still, I've tried VFO mode. Not sure what other modes to try, but
I may play around. Juju beads arranged carefully in a Yaesu logo ...

I'd really like to know what Chirp thinks is happening.

-dan