[chirp_users] Help needed, can't write to Yaesu FT-60

Guy Teague
Sat Sep 22 16:40:21 PDT 2012

i'm just throwing this out there because you seem to be stuck, but i have
one of the chinese uv5r radios and the other day i could not get chirp to
write to it despite it having worked perfectly for the week previous. for
some reason i changed it from channel/memory mode to vfo mode and it
starting writing perfectly. i was so surprised i toggled it a couple of
times and sure enough that was the key to a successful write. it would be
amazing if the same applied to your japanese radio, but won't cost you
anything to try changing some of the radio modes to see what happens.

good luck, /guy (73 de kg5vt)